Transforming Together: Authentic Spiritual Mentoring

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Reunions

Reunions.  re-union
Implies that something once was "unified" and
now is unifying again... reunion.

Just got the fb message that our high school class of '70 is going to have it's
reunion.
Interesting.
Amazing.
Exciting.
Motivating.....
  (now I really HAVE to lose those extra pounds I keep
    TALKING about losing!)
Unifying again w/ people can be fun.  It also can be threatening:
"Will SHE come?"  "Will HE be there?"

 "Should I go....Will I go???"


Each morning is a "re-union" with Someone as well.
Someone who is interesting, amazing, exciting, motivating...

Jesus is there in Scripture desiring to unify Himself to us, again.

That's one re-union I want to have each morning, not just every once in a while....

How about YOU?

In a union with Him,
  Ele

2 Comments:

Blogger karly said...

You know, I want and desire this "re-union" every morning, I need it. But it does not always happen. Feeding a baby a couple of times a night, big kids up way too early, etc. No excuses, just that life these days takes some creativity on my part to "re-unite" with HIM. And that's the great thing about Christ. He's always ready with to "meet" with me, right where I'm at. :)

October 26, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Transforming Together said...

You are sooo right, Karly! A relationship w/ Jesus is guilt-free, isn't it? (At least from HIS side!) Those days when our babies are young are very, very full and demanding! He knows, He cares, He certainly understands! May I suggest the following: Read at least ONE verse each day, or a sentence. It is AMAZING to me how the Spirit can FEED us on any amount of HIS TRUTH!! You might want to "taste" and "see that the Lord is good." Yes, He IS ALWAYS redy to "meet" with us, right where we are....

October 26, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home